Hours per Week: ~8 hrs/week, 33 weeks
- Must host one Team Leader Meeting per week
- Must attend one E-Board Meeting per week
- Must attend one Staff Meeting per week
- Must host BC Office Hours weekly (time variable)
- Optional: Authorized Signer (Must complete GSSF training)
The Executive Secretary acts as the lead human resources person inside of the organization. They focus on keeping the organization running efficiently with no internal issues within the board, or the whole staff. This employee is also in charge of checking in with the board members to make sure that they are fulfilling their positions. Also, they act as the secondary budget facilitator to check over all work that is being done by that position. This includes, but is not limited to, approving logged hours for all employees and double checking budget spending. Additionally, the Executive Secretary is directly senior to the Events Team Leader and Marketing Team Leader, coordinating cooperation between those two and the other team leaders.